Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Empty
PostSubject: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 am

Her first post

It was a warm summer day, the cool breeze blowing through Maiko's shoulder-lengthed blonde hair. She was sitting on the roof, just outside the window of the room that she shared with her new step brother. With her mother marrying just a few weeks prior, Maiko and her mother had moved in with her new step-father and brother, causing Maiko to have to share a room. Her bed was closest to the window, which made things easier for her so she could sneak out at night id she felt cooped up. She crossed her long pale legs, not caring if her skirt rode up her thighs, for no one could see her where she was sitting unless they were behind the tree that blocked the view. Her soft blue eyes were staring up at the clouds, watching them slowly pass by. She knew her brother would be home soon, so she just laid back on the roof, on knee pulled up and enjoyed her alone time.

At seventeen, Maiko's Mom had been married at least a half-dozen times, so she couldn't help but wonder how long this marriage would last. Although, for the first time, her mother seemed genuinely happy with her new husband; which Maiko liked. Because that way, her mother paid less attention to her and never noticed when she snuck out at night to go meet friends or go to a party. Luckily, her brother seemed like a heavy sleeper, for he never seemed to notice her absences either; or so she thought anyways.

She smiled to herself, her eyes closing as she laid there in silence. Tonight there was supposed to be a party a few blocks away at Aaron's house; his parents were gone for the weekend. She was definitely going to have to be there and have some fun. After a few moments, her eyes opened, gazing up over her black tank top covered, size B breasts and peered through the trees to see if she could see her brother on his way home yet.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:56 am

my response post.

Dawn had set as Jake made his way down the block. Turning that corner, Jake could see a figure up on the roof, and instantly he knew it was her beautiful step sister, Maiko. Probably staring up at the sky, or something childish like that because for Jake he was mature than Maiko, and there was one reason, and one reason only. He’s two years older than her. He’s a sophomore in a university that was close by. Jake could take the car and drive there, but he would rather take the train and walk back home.

Anyways, back to why Jake is more mature. He wasn’t really sure of Maiko’s side of the family, but Jake’s side of the family composes of two traits, geeky or the smartass syndrome. And for Jake, he was a little bit of both. He may come across as the nice guy, and good older brother, but oh no, there’s something more than what you get from Jake. There’s always something more. For some time now, ever since he found out that he’s sharing a room with a beautiful girl, he wanted to pop that cherry and claim it to be his.

But of course, now that their parents are married, this “Taboo” of touching your siblings applies, but of course they are not blood related, thought Jake. That’s the loophole, he thought on that first day he cast his eyes on that beautiful 5’7 body. Of course, as any mad scientist would agree, an average looking guy like Jake would never get a beautiful girl like Maiko. So there’s always a catch if Jake wants her to obey him and if they were seen together being more than “siblings”.

So what does Jake have over Maiko? Let just say plenty of stuff. Because ever since he moved into her house, though Jake dad does have his own house, which would mean that they each have their own room, but since Maiko’s mother house is close by to Jake’s Dad new job, this just makes things more convenient. So back to the thing at hand, what does Jake have over Maiko? Maiko should be more thankful for having an older brother who is a heavy sleeper, or is he? Ever since he moved into her bedroom, she been sneaking out, doing god knows what?

Anyways, Jake knows where she has been, for the first couple of days, when she was sneaking out, Jake has been following her, and has been covering both their asses, by locking the door and playing a recorded tape of him snoring, since everyone knows Jake’s a snorer. And what lovely pictures he has of Maiko, on her knees…and doing various things, but never has he seen her having her cherry popped. Not only does he have photos, he also has videos, which he sometimes watches himself, Maiko is getting better at giving head, he thought.

As Jake arrive at the front door of the house, he looks up at Maiko. “Hey what you doing up there?” he said with an innocent smile. “You know you can hurt yourself if you’re not careful” he said as he takes out his keys and opens the door, entering the house. He takes out his cell phone, and sees he got new pictures; he smiles, as he opens the text message, it’s a miracle what a genius can do with the computer. He instantly bite his lower lip when he sees what new pictures his hidden camera/video caught of Maiko up on the roof a nice view of her centerpiece between the legs. She’s also in a good position. He smiles, as he instantly sends the pictures to his hidden e-mail, and deletes it from his cell phone as he then sets his backpack on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:56 am

Her second post

She rolled her eyes slightly at her brother and just stayed there. "I'm not five, you know." She said loud enough for him to hear as he entered the house. She, of course, had no idea about any of his little cameras, nor any notion that he was doing such things. With a happy sigh, she sat up on the roof and just stared out into the distance. Their parents were on their be-lated honey moon and weren't supposed to be home for a few days, but that didn't stop her from just wanting to sneak out at night. He got this weird rush from it that made her happy.

With her back to the window, her lower back was pressed against the siding underneath the windowsill, she closed her eyes. The only time she ever Jake really was in the evening because he was in college. Her new living situation had made a lot of her friends jealous. It's not every day that you get to share a room with your hot step-brother that's in college. But she always just shrugged them off, not seeing it that way.

Her thoughts soon wandered off to the upcoming party and brought a smile across her lips. She had intended on sneaking off with Aaron to give him a little thank you for inviting her to the party. She , of course, wouldn't let him take her virginity, she never let anyone do that. But they never seemed to complain too much when she dropped to her knees for them, her head between their legs. She had always taken them into secluded bedrooms, thinking that no one would ever see her and know her to be the little slut of her class.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:57 am

My response post

Once in the threshold of the house, with the backpack already on the couch, Jake makes his way over to the kitchen. Thinking what he can eat since he hasn’t really eaten anything since an hour after twelve. He positions himself a few inches apart from the refrigerator he then extends his right hand and opens the refrigerator and lowers his head to see what’s left. He moves his lips to the left as he found that there really wasn’t anything left to eat. He wondered if Maiko had some friends over earlier. He then grabs the carton of OJ, and slams the refrigerator door shut as he makes his way over to the phone and dials the phone number of the local pizza parlor and orders a medium pie with Pepperoni. He then hangs up and finishes the carton of OJ.

Jake then adjusts his position so that he’s facing the stairs. He wonders if he should confront Maiko about her wrongs now, and black-mail her to do whatever he wanted. And indeed he could, since he, well he got mounts of evidence for her to do his bidding for the rest of her life. Suddenly, an idea pops into existence as he leaves the kitchen and makes his way up the stairs smiling. He removes the t-shirt that hid his muscular body and drops it on the stairs as he begins to unbuckle his belt from his jeans.

“Maiko you’re not using the bathroom anytime soon? Are you?” he said as he kicks his sneakers out and steps out of his jeans, heading towards the bathroom area. This plan that he has was quite ingenious actually. It might also lead to Jake not having to reveal his stacks of evidence that Maiko is unaware about. And of course, like any real detective, he didn’t have his pile of incriminating evidence of Maiko at the house. Because somebody might accidentally find it and then that’ll be no use to Jake at all.

As he shuts the bathroom door he smiles, knowing he’ll need help with this task of course, which he believes that the person he has in mind wouldn’t object to being apart of this “black mailing” scheme Jake has conjure up for Maiko. Once in the shower, Jake begins to have second doubts, he shouldn’t do this to Maiko. She’s beautiful and good spirited at least…she hasn’t really done anything wrong…and she’s your sister now. Jake’s conscience tells him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:57 am

Her third post

"No, no. Go ahead." Maiko waved her hand a bit, even though she knew he wasn't in the room to see. After sitting there for a while more, she finally shifted, turning around and crawling back into the bedroom through the window and on to her bed. However, she misplaced her head which caused her to slip, falling back into her room and onto the bed. "Ooomf.." She sat up, shaking her head a bit. Good thing no one was around to see that. Getting up from the bed, she brushed herself off, straightening her skirt a bit as well. She walked over to the closet and opened it, looking through her clothes. Hmmm.. what to wear, what to wear.. She glanced out the window for a moment. It was still pretty warm out, so she should be okay in... Reaching out, she grabbed a red plaid school-girl like plaited skirt then moved to her shirts. "Hmmm..." She grabbed a black spaghetti-strapped tank top and a white zip-up sweater. "These'll do."

Figuring since Jake was in the bathroom, she'd be safe getting dressed in the room. Peeling off her shirt and pulling her skirt off, she revealed her slender form clothed in black under garments. She looked at herself in the mirror for moment, wondering if she should change her panties and bra too. "Nahh.. these'll be fine.." She muttered to herself. She walked over, picking up the clothes she had pulled out of her closet and put them on. Tonight, she didn't feel like sneaking out. She'd just leave later when it was time to go. Zipping her sweater halfway up her torso, she untucked her hair from it and wandered downstairs into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

Normally Jake didn’t really take a shower after coming home from the university. It was only on Mondays and Thursdays that he did this. Since today was a Friday, it would be strange for Jake to be taking a shower after coming home from the university, since he didn’t really have any physical education classes on that day. But today it was a special occasion. He needed to be clean for what he’s about to do to Maiko. He couldn’t help but smile. As he turned on the hot water he wondered what Maiko could be doing at this very moment. He wondered what she was going to wear, he picture herself wearing nothing but having bras and panties on. Instantly, he had an erection.

He jerks his head back and begins to please himself. He then begins to crack up as he couldn’t finish the task at hand. He laughed to himself as the thought of jerking off in this very bathroom that belongs to Maiko and his now step-mother. Was just hilarious, since it had only been two girls living here and now that there was a man living here…and that they use the same bathroom that he uses. It just simply amused him that he could be doing things like this and they wouldn’t know. He removed his hand from the family jewels, and continued on washing himself.

Fifteen minutes later, Jake steps out and grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist, covering the package that almost every girl Maiko knows, wants. He knew that Maiko friends were jealous of her sharing a room with her new step-brother, simply because the laptop/computer that Maiko owned, was hacked into, and every word, every website she visited, Jake’s laptop knew of it. And he finds it odd that Maiko didn’t find him attractive since her friends in fact did. He wondered if that was true, could Maiko be lying. He simply smiled, “Well, tonight we’ll find out for sure” he said with a nod, looking at himself in the mirror when doing so.

Jake then exits the bathroom still in a towel that was wrapped around his waist. He descends down the stairs to the living room where he walks over to the couch and picks up his backpack. He then sees Maiko in the kitchen. Just then the doorbell rings. He drops his backpack down and walks over to the door. The pizza guy is here. He tells him to wait one more for he went up the stairs to pick up his jeans, and gets his wallet out and takes out a twenty, and goes back down and hands it to the delivery guy, “Keep the change” he says, as he closes the door and makes his way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru   You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Have Proof I Did What? - Shinji and Ahiru
Page 1 of 1