Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.

Go down 
+3
Syra
Shinji
Lisissira
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which would your prefer for ME to play?
Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Even
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Towards Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Switch - Towards Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
None of the Above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 2z9dz42
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:01 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 5c0e9e34c38cf47b
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:01 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 643d0cf0658fbd1c
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 657026_0c8084520c808_l_anonib
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 6baeba149f28db59
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:56 am

I'll bump with my posts to our rp xD

Last edited by Shinji on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:56 am

“Sir, one of our agents just saw a witness describing a man looking like Nick leaving with two prostitutes and a body over his shoulder to a cop. The witness also said he was heading west.” Said a man dressed in khaki pants with a white buttoned up shirt. He was the secretary of the owner of the company that merged with Nick’s company. He had been his secretary for a while now, and he knows enough that this guy isn’t who he turns out to be in the press.

The Boss stood facing the window, seeing the beautiful view that the night had to offer. He could only smile when he heard the news. “Good, everything seems to be going as planned…though I’m not sure why Nick would bring two Prostitutes with him…” said the Boss. “Well Sir,” replied the Secretary. “Maybe he wants a good fuck before he hits a dead end.” said the Secretary. “Maybe… but why two…that’s just extra luggage. And I don’t figure Nick to be the type that takes risk.” said the Boss. “Maybe he took some of the PCP? And it’s effecting his judgment” replied the Secretary. The Boss nod as he looks up and stares at the full moon that was shining over the city, on this very night, meanwhile cop cars had their siren on driving by the Boss’s building.

Nick still hadn’t move when Lianna and Melissa were transferring words. Nick started to hear Mira’s voice. “Mmm baby I love your cock; I want it in my ass. Tear it up for me, Master” Nick couldn’t help but grin when he heard these words uttered from Mira’s small lips. Things made a turn for the worse when his large cock was inside Mira’s rectum. She gave Nick signs of enjoyment, but told him to go faster, by this time the PCP had began effecting Mira’s body. She could hardly feel anything in her body. Mira screamed, “Harder Baby! Harder!” Nick smiled, Mira was never like this, but he liked it, he never knew Mira could take this type of rough punishment, but when he happily complies, Mira began to shake uncontrollably. Nick quickly removes himself from her, and he held her. “Baby what’s wrong! Mira!?” said Nick. A few seconds later, she stopped shaking in his arms.

When that happened, Nick body went numb. He dropped Mira body to the ground and began pacing back and forth; his hands were gripping his own hair. He didn’t know what to do. His fingerprints were all over her. They were also on camera. And that was when Lianna returned from their bathroom break. Nick didn’t know what to do, but runaway, he had to take the two prostitutes, they were witnesses, and he wanted some company, he didn’t want to be alone. He wanted to take Lianna, but Melissa offered to join them happily. Nick wanted to take Lianna, well because she had this innocent vibe. And just like Mira, he had hoped to slowly but surely break that barrier she has against him, she was new to him, but hopefully she’ll begin to crave his attention like Mira did whenever he came.

After a few minutes, a part of Nick brain told Nick that he needs to answer Lianna, or at least do something, just standing there near Mira wasn’t going to help anyone. Nick turned and looked at Lianna then at Melissa, then back to Lianna. Since Lianna was closer by, Nick reached his left hand out and pulled her closer again, giving her another kiss on the lips. Hopefully some activity will calm this poor girl down. After a deep longing kiss, Nick motions Melissa to join them. He then picks up Lianna and goes over to the bed that was in the other room. He carries Lianna over. When he sets her down he leans his head forward. “Lianna, I didn’t do what you think I did…I won’t hurt you…well…only sexually” he said with a smile. Placing his right hand against her face, then slowly caress itself off of her face and soon it was on her chest.

Last edited by Shinji on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:30 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 7326aab4692c5ed0
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:31 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 902e2ef26ca005cc
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 916b076af80d96c1
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:53 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 __Laced_up___By_Film_Exposed_by_Bla
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 A266
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 A63af2ecc339ced5
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:16 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 A8e2
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:17 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Apogee_by_nikosalpha
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Asssssss
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:19 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Ba2d5d468ca9d615
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:19 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Ba8e2b8e135a15b8
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 C0c61e43fe06c250
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:15 pm

I could be interested in something im looking for something other than sex it gets boring. Ive been more inclined to horror-esque roleplays around this time.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am

A horror-esque roleplay? That sounds fun! Smile Lets see. Any particular premise your looking for??
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 F08442fdcf7344e7
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:25 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Fe5bbb2141e20163
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:11 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Foryou_anonib
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:12 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Goblin_Fruit_by_silvergrey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next