Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.

Go down 
+3
Syra
Shinji
Lisissira
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which would your prefer for ME to play?
Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Even
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Towards Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Switch - Towards Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
None of the Above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 4152348-05d
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 4152346-56b
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 4152345-5ec
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:39 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 4152337-85e
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 am

Quite the ready one, Melissa was. Nick watched as Melissa showed her dominance on Lianna. Seeing Melissa this way, only reminded him why he liked having her around when Mira was with someone else. In truth, Melissa was somewhat of second best of Nick’s favorite girls in the whore house. But now that he was introduced to Lianna, this sweet innocent girl, Melissa might just stay second, instead of rising to the number one spot. Nick watched Lianna reaction to Melissa dominance, when Melissa left her, Nick got on top of Lianna and places his left hand under Melissa chin, raising it up and leaning forward to give her a rewarding kiss.

Then, after a few seconds of his lips on Melissa, his attention returned to Lianna. He had caught Lianna eyes staring at Mira when he had set her down. Nick wasn’t the type that would like to dominant a girl. But who knew, maybe every man on this earth got it in him, that Alpha dog gene. Maybe it was brought to surface when Mira asked for it, having his penis beating her ass senseless, though it was pretty much senseless already, since she was under the influence of PCP.

Nick, once again place his right hand against Lianna left cheek, slowly moving his fingertips against her soft skin, caressing it. “Why are you afraid of me? Why don’t you believe me…Why do you insist of having this notion of me hurting Mira…clearly you have done it before. This is not going to be your first time is it?” Nick said looking at Lianna eyes with his right eyebrow slightly elevated. He then looked at Melissa, “Is it?”

Waiting for Melissa response, his eyes went back to looking at Lianna. How can he make Lianna understand that he’s not going to hurt her, maybe a few seconds of slight pain if she truly was a virgin? But that wouldn’t make sense. How can she be a prostitute if she was a virgin? It was then that Nick realizes that it’s because Mira is dead, and Nick is now somehow associate with her death, so maybe she’s psychologically finding him repulsive.

With this realization, Nick leaned down and places both hands on Lianna’s cheek, giving her a soft and longing kiss, a kiss not like Melissa’s, but that of lovers. “Only pleasure will be given to you” Nick said, as he looked over to Melissa, “Resume your position as before” he said, moving his head toward the left, placing his lips against Lianna’s cheek, then down her neck, her shoulder line, down her forearms, then across, to her chest, her cleavage. Then he presses his face against her two bosoms, and rubs it down to her pelvic area. He held her legs down, knowing she would probably force them close once he was near. He starts by kissing her outer area of her pelvic organ. Knowing full well that she still has her undergarments on.
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:26 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:50 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 1161298994_1
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 1174592397430
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:58 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 223136681_4e4f552f7a_o
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 813-10
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Best20ass
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Clb0113
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Fash0102
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Fash0201
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Fash0202
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:06 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Fash0214
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:06 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Charismacarpenter1sized
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Toolbeltback
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:11 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Zagorel20and20krugl20popka
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:11 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Tartan_by_lithiumpicnic
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Laura_cover_001sized
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:35 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 1209324435513
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Necessary_Delusion
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:41 pm

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Olympia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next