Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.

Go down 
+3
Syra
Shinji
Lisissira
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which would your prefer for ME to play?
Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Even
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Switch - Towards Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Switch - Towards Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Submissive
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unwilling Dominant
[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
None of the Above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Hot_Pink_by_touchofdust
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Les_Creatures_Du_Soleil_by_silvergr
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Let_Go_by_b_e_c_k_y
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:14 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Lindsey_2_by_muchlikefalling
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:14 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Love_Two_by_muchlikefalling
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Liner

Characters

Mira - Dead Whore
Lianna - Innocent Prostitute [Grey Eyes, Petite, Pale, Brunette]
Melissa - Experienced Prostitute [Black Eyes, Thick, Tan, Brunette]
Nick - Business Man; Abductor
The Boss - Owner of the Merged Company

Ooc; I went and made a standard format for the role play - I wanted a way to fast reference characters identities and names. I also wanted an OOC spot. *smiles* So if you want to use the same format, feel free to copy my code.

As Nicks hand brushed her cheek - she'd stiffened, her eyes widened in primal fear, and tried to step backwards. The rope had stopped her, but she still tried to back away. Nicks lips were soft on her own, and as that hand descended to the mounds of her breasts she knew it should feel good. It should be romantic in some way, she was certain. But she couldn't think of it that way - All she could think of was landing heavily on Mira's limp form, and scrambling off. The flesh, she remembered, had been cooler than normal. It made sense though, seeing as Mira had been laying there for a while before being disturbed. And yet.. Mira had looked so normal, so serene. With full lovely lips, barely parted, and her eyes closed... There was no way she would have known of Mira's.. Condition(or perhaps lack there of) until she'd touched her.

"Please... Please let us go.." she whispered, pulling her head back and away to get away from Nicks questing lips. "Please, let me go.. I wont tell! I promise I wont..!" her eyes were tear stained, Red from crying and bright with the tears. She was shut p by the next kiss, her lips stolen and claimed by his. Melissa noticed the motioning hand, and slid up behind Lianna, placing a single hand on the girls hip before beginning to make a trail with her lips down the girls neck. Lianna started trembling again, and made a loud protest as she was suddenly lifted aloft by Nick. Melissa took a single step back, her heels making a soft clicking sound on the floor.

Melissa smiled, watching Nick walk with the bound girl in his arms to the bedroom. Again she followed, casually amused to watch Lianna land int he bed and the covers barely dent under her - She was so tiny, and short, she didn't' make much of an impact on the bed. she was the type of girl guys liked because they could bend them any way they wanted, and could easily lift and pull them into all kinds of creative positions. Lianna was looking desperately at Mira, she'd closed her legs tightly. No longer did she want this man to touch her, at all - and his words made her jerk. He said he wouldn't hurt her, just sexually... but wasn't sex all she was going to be used for? That meant, simply, he would hurt her. The tears began again, as she tried to scramble backwards onto the bed - if only to get away from him, and the warm hand he laid on her cheek.

Melissa pushed past Nick, sliding to her knee's on the bed. She was straddling Lianna's small form in a moment, and this time when he caught Lianna's lips it was aggressive. She bit down, leaving an imprint on the smaller girls lower lip. "Behave for him." she murmured before sliding off to lay down beside Lianna, propped upright slightly on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:12 am

Your ending, it seems Melissa kissed Lianna and bit down on Lianna lower lips, is that right?
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:19 am

Yah, then slid off her to lay beside her on the bed
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:21 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Ae51
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:22 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Marble_Violets_by_silvergrey
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:23 am

kay, just making sure
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152397-43d

Last edited by Lisissira on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:27 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Moshpire___Teaser_by_mjranum_stock
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Nano__classic_by_nothingreal0
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Sehnsucht__Fierce_Desires_by_silver
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 She_by_nikosalpha
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Shined_Languor_by_silvergrey
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Silence_of_the_butterfly
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:30 am

I'll have the reply done soon.
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:31 am

Yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152383-ae2
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152378-53f
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152377-44b
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152367-af9
Back to top Go down
Lisissira
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:36 am

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 4152357-f82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.   [A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[A Learning Curve].One.on.On.[Pictures].Rough.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next