Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Maybe Robin was overthinking things, but it felt like Cassie wanted Rose here. His eyes now on Rose, the beautiful naked woman in the room. He thought about what Rose said, and quite frankly he didn't buy it. He knew the real reason why she didn't broke those cuffs, she had already told him before he left the room earlier.

Robin narrowed his eyes as Rose spoke, again her hands were against his chin. It was clear signs that she wanted him to touch her back. What will Robin do? Cassie before...when they were on the roof top, he could feel it, she wanted him to be inside her. And before that, Rose kind of brought it out on the table.

"I never knew you for the type to start something then leave..."Robin said to Rose. He needed to clear the room, and what they needed to do was resolve everything now, if not, it might just cause them their lives in future battles.

Robin knew about Conner truthfulness, he takes it after SuperMan, of course, and like Conner, Robin takes after Batman, who...well you'll never really get the truth, but you won't get a lie either.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Rose stopped, her hand on the doorknob. She smiled, and glanced over her shoulder. "Oh, you do know me well, Pretty Birdie." she stated, and turned around, walking back into the room. She walked past him, though, to stand in front of Cassie. "But this doesn't really have much to do with him, does it, Wondy?" she smirked.

Cassie glared. "What are you talking about, Ravager?" she demanded. The albino bitch was starting to really piss her off. "You know, I'm still plenty angry. I could give you another zap if you like." she snarled.

Rose chuckled. "Sure. But shouldn't we get him out of his costume before we tie him up? Guaranteed he's got some kind of insulation in there." she stated, glancing at Robin over her shoulder. "But I think if we could work together, we could get him out of it without too much trouble." she murmured. Cassie raised a brow. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" she asked curiously.

Rose offered her a hand. "A truce?" she asked. Cassie looked at her contemplatively.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary   Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of Trouble - Shinji and Canary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2