Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unholy Entente (sweet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

The Unholy Entente (sweet) Empty
PostSubject: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 am

Rarnon sat at his chair inside the temporary battle tent for the demon army. To most demons he was rather young almost, freshly fallen. Yet he managed to raise through the ranks to the demon army's high general. Now that a holy war was raging, he had plenty of chances to show off his tactical genius and it seemed to pay off when his scouts reported that a highranking angel was caught and imprisoned. He smiled as he got up from his chair and walked over to the cells in which the angel was present. He peered into the cell not able to get a glimpse at the angel. " So, why were you by yourself? Were you spying on us?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:05 am

Samantha lay on her back the pentagram that surrounded her wasglowing a bright yellow. She turned her head to look at the demon leader then back to the wall. She had not reconized his voice when she sat up and turned she then saw his face and let out a soft gasp. "No I was not spying I was scoutng for an attack." She said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 am

Rarnon paced back and forth along the cell before he leaned forward and narrowed his eyes to see her face when she looked at him. "So Sarah, they degraded you to scouting. If this were on different terms I'd be more accommodating. But this is wartime and you are the enemy. Anyway when are you planning this attack?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 am

"I went on my own. I did not want any of me men to get hurt so I led the scouting mission. And i will not tell you anything." Samantha said coldly as she glared at him. "I would not want to be accommidated by a traitor!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 am

"There was a traitor involved assured, but the traitor wasn't me. " Rarnon said as he backed away from the cell. He knew she would be hard to break but he had all the time in the world to do so. "Well I didn't expect you to right off anyway. "
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 am

"You kow as well as I that not even your best man will get anything out of me." She hissed watching him back away. "You won't even face me without this pentagram trapping me!" She shouted
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am

Rarnon smirked and opened the cell and approached Sarah. Stepping on the pentacle he wiped a section of it away causing the affect to become dormant. "You were saying? I'll make you a deal, tell me how to get a hold of Joben and I will free you" He said now being right in her face.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 am

She stared into his eyes and hit him hard in the jaw at the same time she jummped to her feet. "Unlike you I will not betray my fellow angels." She said
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

"Poor Sarah basking in their lies. I'm only working for the demons because I was sent here for something I never did. You'll find out once it happens to you rest assured." He said as his arms went around her in order to contain her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 am

"Let go of me Rarnon!" She shouted squirming in his arms. It was then a memory hit her hard. They were both in heaven she was in his arms her ead resting on his chest. They had just made love and were wrapped only in a sheet.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 am

" I never made this choice Sarah, I never wanted to leave you but nor did I want you to suffer the way I have...Which is why I took the blame for what Joben did, why I am here now" He said whispering into her ear. The memory had struck him as well but he knew that wouldn't happen again
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

"What are you talking about? You left they all told me you left!" She said angrily with tears in her eyes. Joben had been the only one that supported her when she was all aone and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:46 am

"That's what I told them to tell you. I took the blame for Joben after he destroyed that human city without gods permission. When I caught him he threatened to pin it on you if I didn't take the blame. Of course with be being a lower rank than him they would believe him over me. Haven't you noticed my wings ripped out, if I had left on my own they'd still be on my back"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:49 am

She looked at him with cool sad eyes. "I do not believe you. Joben is a high noble angel he wuld never hurt the humans." She said looking up into hs eyes. It felt so odd to have her body pressed to his again.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

He tensed at her statement, seeing as to how closely pressed they were she most likely felt it as his eyes flashed. He let go of her and reactivated the pentacle around her. "Believe what you will. Apparently I wasted my feelings on you." He said his eyes flashing yellow in anger as he turned on his heel and exited the cell closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 am

She looked hurt at his words about wasted feeling. "It was I who wasted my feelings on you!" She shouted after him with tears of anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:13 am

Reuniting Sarah wasn't close to what he had imagined, of course that was just him being hopeful. It seemed that he was still more angel than devil but what could he do about it who would believe a fallen.? With a sigh he returned to his quarters getting the army ready for an ambush, for once they realize Sarah missing there is bound to be an attack
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:16 am

She sat on the floor of her cell with her face burried into her hands. She shook her head saddly and sniffed. She had never thought she wuld see him again.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:24 am

As Rarnon strategized, the demon who watches over the cells walked into Sara's with a nasty looking cat o' nine tails in his hand. "So this is the angel Rarnon has a soft spot for...heh heh heh, I'm going to have fun interrogating you. Seeing as your lover is still too much of an Angel to want to get his hands dirty. " He drew the weapon back to let it snap infront of her feet.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 am

She stood weakly, te pentagram draning her of her powers. She looked at him with cold eyes her knees shaking hard. "Stay back demon, I may be weakened but I am still strongenough to deal with the likes of you!" She spat
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 am

He drew back and let the whip fall across her stomach with a loud snap. he smirked as he got to puncture untouched Angel flesh, it seemed he would enjoy this interrogation. "That was just a warning you only felt a few of the barbs."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:36 am

She held her stomach tightly and gasped in pain. She did not understand why it burt so much. Had they put something on it?
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:42 am

Rarnon sighed as he got done with his plans and returned to the cells that's when he had found the demon in Sarah's cell. The demon seeing Sarah gasp in pain drew his whip back in order to execute a strike that in which would make all the barbs stick in but as soon as he hand drawn all the way back he burst into ashes. Behind the pile of ashes was Rarnon with his hand out and his eyes going from a glowing red back to their original color.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:46 am

Sarah looked over at him her eyes looked gratefull for a moment but then she looked away her face pink with anger. "don't be acting all smug because you just came and acted like a big hero. This is because of you and you wanting your interigation!"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:59 am

"I simply did that because the demons was acting without my orders. You have have told me already that it was useless to keep my feelings for you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unholy Entente (sweet)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next