Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unholy Entente (sweet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:52 am

"He was willing to do deal with Lucifer himself to get you back." she said beaming. When they were close tot he camp she landed and took his hand. "Hey Alex?" She called looking for him and Joben.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 am

Alex came out of one of the tents and eyed Rarnon slightly. He might of become fallen for something he didn't do, but as to how much hell might of corrupted him, he did not know. "So ready to earn you wings back?"Rarnon only nodded as Alex took a ahold of him in order to fly him back to heaven.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 am

She releashed his hand and kissed his cheek softly. "i am glad to have you back." She said, "I will be right up I need to grab some of my things." She then went back into he tent and started to pack
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:47 am

He nodded as he was brought up to the gates of heaven and went to talk with God. But afterward Rarnon stepped out looking depressed, he leaned against Sarah's tent waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 am

Sarah came out of her tent and looked at Rarnon. "What is worng?" She asked stroking his cheek lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:51 am

"I can't get my wings. God told me my heart had become too corrupted from my stay in hell. It might be a while before I can even think about getting my wings"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 am

She bit her lower lips softly but then took his hand again holding his hand in both of hers. "We will be alright. I will stay with you until you can get your wings back." She said softly and looked into his eyes. "I will not lose you again. I know your heart is still good, or you would not hve let me go."
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 am

He sighed and got to his feet nodding. "He's thinking about having me walk among the humans and protecting them. " He said looking back to her. "How does that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 am

"If you go I will follow." She said softly and held him close. "i never should have just let you walk away before." she said she took his hand and guded him into her tet, once inside she sat down with him on her bed. "I have missed you"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:11 am

He walked with her to her tent, he held her close one they sat down upon the bed. "I have missed you as well. I'm glad to be your silver wing again"He said as he kissed her forehead, his usual sign of affection toward her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 am

She looked into his eyes tears gathering in hers. "I love you so much my sweet sliver wing." She said in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:16 am

"And I love you" He said as he pulled her closer to him embracing her tightly. He loved experiencing this all over again just like in the old days.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 am

She wound her arms aroundhim and kissed him passionatly on the lips. her hands ran through his hair as she closed her eyes kissing him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 am

He returned her kiss with just as much passion, glad to be close to her once more. As she pushed forward to deepen the kiss closed his eyes and lowerd his arms to her waist.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:16 pm

She had missed this so much durring the time that he was gone. She held him close andtoched the back of his neck softly. She loved being in his arms, it made her feel so safe and happy. Her hand ran down the back on his neck to his back where she let them rest. Her body was presseed to his softly her body was pressed to his pefectly.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:36 pm

He smiled as his hands absentmindedly began to carress her back. For a long time he has not felt the touch of her felsh against his. But now that he was experiencing it he did not know how to react. He actually began to feel quite unworthy of her touch, seeing as she is a angel Noble and he was a low ranking soldier turned fallen
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:54 pm

She lightly pulled her lips away from his and smiled at him softly. "Is there something wrong?" She sked leaning in and resting her head ohis chest softly. "I am glad you are back. I have missed you so very much." Sje looked up into his eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm

"Sorry just after every I feel unworthy to be touched by you
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:06 pm

"You should not feel that way. I do not care if everyone thinks you are below me and that I could do better because I know they ae wrong, I love you more than anything and I just wish you could see that." Se released him from their embrace. "Where are you staying tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"I know you do." He said as he embraced her tightly. "And I do not know where I am staying, obviously I am not allowed inside the gates until I earn my wings back"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm

"You can stay here if you want to." She suggested softly as she lookedp at him. er eyes said to stay
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:39 pm

"How can I turn that offer down m'lady. " Now that he getting more comfortable being around her again his habit of being formal seemed to slip back into play.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am

"Why do you still call me that?" She asked laying down on her back as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm

"I'm sorry still a very old habit of mine." He said as he laid down beside her placing an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:13 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unholy Entente (sweet)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4