Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unholy Entente (sweet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

"Oh well I'll find out on my own then. If he let you go or if you escaped the higher demons will find out and kill him. He's such a romantic, he become fallen for you and now he's going to die for you" He said as he walked out of the tent as he snapped his fingers when he was quite a distance from it. The ribbons began to unbind and disappear.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:34 pm

A mistake he had made was walking away from her, that ment his back was to her. She like she had told him before was a lot stornger than him and higher up on the food chain. She wasbehind him in seconds and grabbed his right wing almost tigh enough to break the bones in it. "What right do you have to question me? You who have been after me like a stray that someone fed once?" She hissed in his ear. "I am surprized you have not tried to rape me you ppig. You are as bad as the demons"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:40 pm

"I wouldn't rape you...because Rarnon is not here to take the rap for me like last time" The last part seemed mentally projected to her as a cold smirk played across his face.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Her grip tightened she then threw a punch that contacted with his jaw. as she released his wing How could you have done that? He...he saved your life! She responded mentally.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:56 pm

"He had something I wanted. " He mentally replied simply as if that completly justified him damning an angels life
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Se stared at him with hate, "That is something you will never have. Did you know I was a virgin when I fell in live with him? She was trying to anger him
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:07 pm

"Yes too bad he didn't know what he had. Apprently it's not affecting him too much him being the demons high general and all" He shot back seeming unphased by the statement. That's what happens when low ranking angels hardly fit to be soldiers steal the heart of nobles like you"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:10 pm

He deserved my heart unlike you. and yes we maybe seperated now but what we shared is something that you will never have. I will never scream you name in bed or look at you like I did him. And I am glad, I thought you were my friend, his when all you wanted was me in your bed. She responded coldly as she stared him down.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:18 pm

"He saved my life, yes but a lowranking soldier will never be my friend. You know if you Love him so much I can easily make arrangements for you to become fallen just like him. That is if the demons don't kill him before hand."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:21 pm

She glared at him with hate filled eyes. She then turned to the soldiers. "GO home, we no longer fight o this front!" She shouted and watched them all fly off with out hesitation. "I an telling God what you hve done the second I get back"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Joben smirked as he watched her fly off, what a mistake she made waiting to tell god. He walked away from the tent and to his own. What a pleasant surprise she'll find once she gets back.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:29 pm

She reached heaven soon after leaving. She went straight threw the gates and up to one of the highest ranking angels. "I need to talk with God about a traitor" She said. She was really out of breath. She looked to the angel and waited, she knew God was uys today was the day he started to pair up angels for wedding/mating season.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

"A traitor? That does take priority over what he is doing now. "The angel walked to the backand talked to god about the situation, a minute later he walked out and nodded to her. "He will see you now"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:39 pm

"Thank you very much." She said and walked into the back. She bowed her head once inside. "father I am sorry to tell you this but Joben is a traitor. He destroied that human vilage and said he did ti to get a chance at mme. Just a short time ago durring our confrentaion he said he has not forced himself upon me only beacuse Rarnon is not here to take the fall for him this time..."
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:45 pm

"I know this, I hear everything going on in heaven, even mental conversations. He will be tried soon, and I shall see if we can get Rarnon back, Satan might see Joben as a fair trade, but he is hard to do business with."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:48 pm

"Thank you Father." She gave another bow, "I will go inform him of his tiral to come." She then left and returned to the camp. "Joben? Where are you?" She called searching the camp for him.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Suddenly there was a commotion in his tent and suddly Joben was thrown out of it. He was out cold and out stepped one of the higher ranking angels. Apperenltly god sent him to get Joben before she even reported him
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 pm

She walked over to the higher ranking angel. "You got here very quickly. Am I supposed to go fetch Rarnon from the demon camp do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm

"Are you able to carry him back here? He can't really get his wings back until he gets here"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:56 pm

She nodded and too off in the drection of the demon camp. "Rarnon" She called quietly.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Rarnon was standing just outside the demon camp leaning against a tree. He seemed to be lost in thoughts or memories as he had a blank look on his face. He looked up as he heard his name. "Sarah? what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:03 pm

"God know what he did. I am allowed t bring you back to camp and then Alex and I will bring you back to heaven" she said excited ly as she leaned in and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 pm

"What did Joben finally lose it? " He asked but anymore questions he could as was cut off by the kiss. He placed his arms around her waist and returns it deeply as he smiled
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 am

She pulled bac amd smiled as she took flight still hoding him in er arms. She flew so her back was tot he ground and he lay with his chest pressed to her's. "God over heard him talking about framing you." She said
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 am

"Oh...so he is accepting me back just like that?"He said a little dobious about the whole thing still. He has never heard of God taking back fallens especially ones that have acquired a high rank in the demon world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unholy Entente (sweet)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next