Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unholy Entente (sweet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm

She bit her lip, "You made your choice. Do not blame you blackened heart on me. Sweet silver wing." She whispered that last part. Her pet name for him.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 pm

He seemed to growled at the last part. "Do not taunt me with what we had. It already pains me every waking moment. It hurts an enternity more than getting my wings ripped out. " He said his nose flaring,
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:31 pm

She ooked over at him her eyes flashing. "And you think it was not hard on me to wake up everyday without you. To have everyone act like you were never there to begin with? To have other angels trying to court me not even a week after you were gone?" She shouted at him tears gathered in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:38 pm

"It's impossible for us to be together again anyway. I mean I'm not going to let you become fallen just to be with me. I tried to keep that idea in my head since I came here but I can't get over you I don't know if I ever will" He said his eyes actually starting to look sad.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 pm

She looked away from him. "You may as well kill me. I will not betray my men. Most are young new to war, I will not cause their lives to end. Take you dagger and slit my throat if you ahve any heart left and spare me from what your men will do for information."
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm

He sighed as he snapped his fingers to make the pentacle disappear from around her. Sighing he approached her and pressed his lips against hers. Of course the kiss was shortened for Rarnon knew that he was only dreaming if it was going to be longer. He then began to walk out of the cell, leaving the door open. "Leave now...send the finest assassins heaven has to kill me. Now hurry before the other guards come."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Before he could leave the cell she wound her amrs around his neck and pressed her lip to his. She ran her hand through his hair and closed her eyes holding him close. She lightly pulled back, "No, I will not cause your death." She said she then hit him hard in the temple and knocked him out. She kissed his cheek as he lay on the ground and grabbed his sword. She then fled.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:14 pm

Rarnon returned the her kiss, for he knew this would be their last, even if she came back. "Sarah I'm s-" Was all he could utter before his world went black and he fell to a heap to the floor. By the time he woke up Sarah was gone.

Joben was there to meet her. "Sarah, I was just sent out to rescue you...they believed you were captured"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:18 pm

"The poin of a scout is to scout correct? That was what I am doing here. We are to return to the men now, I have a speach to deliver" She said walking alon with him.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:22 pm

"Alright, so you didn't get any unpleasant memories. I was very weary of you doing this because of who was high general" He said as he spread his wings out and flew up into the air expecting Sarah to follow.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 pm

She felw after him and actually beat him there. She went to her tent and sat down running her hand through her hair as she thought about the kiss. She was not in the mood to deal with Joben he had been one of the most relentless courters.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Joben sighed as she flew past him, that's when she noticed the scar on her stomach from the cat o' nine tails. Quickly he flew after her and walked into her tent. "What really happened? That scar on your stomach is fresh and from a demon weapon...you were captured weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 pm

"I got into a fight with a demon but killed it. And tel the wise guy that stuffed these in here." She tossed long numerouse strands of ribbon in his face. "That just because I am a woman donse not mean I cant fight"
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:39 pm

"Ok then, now for my other question. How did you get a hold of the traitors sword?" Joben knew she wasn't being honest with him. And that sword clarified it Joben himself made it for Rarnon after he save him in battle.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm

"I stole it" She said wich was perfectly true. " A traitor dose not deserve the blade of and angel" She said cooly and tossed it on her desk She then sat and pulled oof her gloves and shoes. She winced at the cuts on her stomach. "Now my question who put those in here and how did they get in here? Only yourself and I are allowed in here."
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 pm

"Glad to see that past didn't cloud your judgement. As for the ribbons they were simply a joke, I knew that you could hold your own. "He said as he looked down to the ribbon emitting a slight chuckle at them
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:57 pm

"Well it is not funny. You remember this, you may be a noble angel by I and Gabrial's sister." She had grabbed a ribbon, it was tice as long as she ws tall and there were five of them all a ligthpink. "And I do not take well to jokes in a war." Once agian she flung the at him but one caught on her wrist so she shook her hand to free it.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm

"Noted, any other questions before I go to rally the troops for invasion. I never realized Rarnon was such a great tactician until now, if things hadn't happened the way they did he might of became a noble as well. "
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:05 pm

"No questions but for entering my chabers you are to be confined to your tent for the rest of the night. And take your stupidsticky ribbons with you" She was clearly frustrated. She hated him for this even more, he was almost in the crazy stalker catagory.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm

He nodded and took the ribbons but suddenly threw them at her and they instantly bound her to the floor. "Now without lieing to me, were you captured?" He said with venom in his voice as he glared down at her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:14 pm

"Untie me this instant Joben or I will scream so loud that everyone in a three mile radius will think I just walked in on a bloody murder." She hissed her tone machng his. She squirmed on the floor glaring up at him. "You have five seconds."
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm

He snapped his fingers as one of the ribbons instantly began to cover her mouth making a pretty thick layer to muffle sound. "No avoiding the questions were you captured?"
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:18 pm

She screamed into the ribbons and squirmed on the floor. She looked into hs eyes and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Skaldr
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 pm

"Don't lie to me I feel Rarnons aura all over you. You two do some catching up? Give away military plans? I know you aren't over him, you talk about him every day" He said as he looked down to her now seeming disgusted with her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 pm

She glared up at him and simply shook her head again. "No" her voice was muffled but it was clear what she had said. "And I was near him I had to be to take the sword back. Now untie me!" She knew he could understand her. ""Unte me then never touch me again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unholy Entente (sweet)   The Unholy Entente (sweet) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unholy Entente (sweet)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next